Re: adding disks to an rs6000 f50

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 05:10:43 EDT

Glad it's working now.

For future reference, you should know that you can run most of the
diagnostics whilst the system is up and running, without interfering with
anything else. Particularly when the device you're interested in isn't
useable. It might not have helped in this case, as you can't test the SCSI
adapter if it's in use by other devices.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.