Re: mqueue puzzle

From: Blanchette, Sherry (BlanchetteSherry@AAFES.COM)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 14:03:43 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Nita Hyde [mailto:hydejl@SBAC.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 12:09 PM
To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Subject: mqueue puzzle

For the last few days, my /var/spool/mqueue has been filling up with
undelivered mail. When I do a mailq -v, there are no warning messages.
  Yet, the mail sits there. This problem appears to be size related.
At first I thought I had a majordomo problem because messages to lists
are predominant, but messages to lists with only a few subscribers zip
right through. I then tried sending attachments. Messages with small
ones zip right through. Large ones sit in the mqueue. Any light anyone
could shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

--
Nita Hyde
School Board of Alachua County