Re: memory in a b50

From: Cooper, Keith (kcooper@SELFREGIONAL.ORG)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 17:47:39 EDT

If I remember correctly there are four memory slots in a B50.
It will accept upto 256mb chips. Hence a 1GB memory limit. I think!

HTH,
Keith

Keith Cooper
Unix Administrator
Self Regional Healthcare
Greenwood, SC USA

IBM AIX System Admin 4.3/System User, A+, Linux+,
Network+, I-Net+ Certified, Compaq APS Certified - Notebooks &
Desktop/Workstations.

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments,
contains information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and
destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including
attachments.