About DB2

From: RANGI, JAI (JAI_RANGI@SDSTATE.EDU)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 11:34:37 EDT

Question for DB2 Gurus how can help me with this...
My application in webshere is trying to access database in instance A. and
it gives the error SQl1013N, Database not found. Instance A username and
password are provided properly and Database is there.
Somehow it is looking for database in instance B, I check this, when I give
the username and password for instance B, and create a sample database in
instance B, it can access the database in instance B with no problem
Now I am concerned is that why it is not accessing the database in instance
A even after providing instance A username and password and giving the right
database existing in instance A.
DB2 ad WebSphere are installed on AIX 5.1
Any hint will be appreciated.
Thanks

Jai Rangi