Re: hdisks missing

From: Bruce Zimmer (b.r.zimmer@WORLDNET.ATT.NET)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 08:25:19 EDT

I may have been mistaken, but I had worked on an S7a connected via SCSI
to an EMC farm, and as I recall we couldn't cfgmgr the hdisks, if the
other machine had them vary'd on. I suppose that it could have been an
EMC thing or maybe the particular release of AIX. We had started on 4.2
and very quickly upgraded to 4.3 after some initial testing and we may
have tried it during the 4.2 and never tried again after upgrading.

Bruce Zimmer
Central Data Systems
(248) 615-4644 (direct)
(248) 320-1175 (cell)