Re: Switching the SAN switches.

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 10:29:17 EDT

I don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing, but the one time I
did it I had to reboot the server, and I also restarted the tape library
which was on the other end.

My case might have been different. I was replacing an old FC Hub which
didn't work with a new FC Switch. (There was nothing actually wrong with
the hub, it just didn't work properly with AIX.)

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.