Re: Using the PCI Hot Plug Option

From: John Jolet (john.jolet@FXFN.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 14:32:48 EDT

i was a bit wary myself, but recently moved and installed some cards in a
running 6H1. just make sure you (1) identify the slot, (2) tell it you're
doing a hot-plug operation and (3) tell it you're done. there should be a
light to tell you whether the slot is active or not, if you do the identify
step first, it'll blink. We didn't have any problems.