Configuring workstation keyboard & display

From: ARPON Martin TECSIS (marpon@TECSIS.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 11:55:27 EDT

Hi, I have a brand new workstation, AIX 5.2, CDE, spanish-latinamerican
keyboard and a 17" flat panel display, but I 'm having trouble with this:

1) Configuring the keyboard. I was able to set either the standard U.S.
keyboard or the spanish one, but not the latinamerican (it differs from
standard spanish in some keys). Anyone using this type of keyboard out there
that can give me a clue?

2) The display. It 's configured at a good resolution (in pixels) but I don
't know how to set de color depth.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Martín Arpón