password on SMS menu?

From: Michelle DeVault (adsmigmo@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 17:27:56 EDT

We upgraded firmware on some of our old 43p's last
week, and I've got one that sticks wanting an SMS
password. An F1 at FF1 prompts for this password
before the SMS menu, and if I just try to let it go
through normal bootup it also sticks at this password
prompt. We've tried taking out the battery, tried
using 'eatabug' as the password, nothing. Is there
any other standard password that it might be, or do
you have any other ideas?

Thanks,
M.