AIX Printer config setup to 2nd server. AIX 4.3 & AIX 5L

From: Cooper, Keith (kcooper@SELFREGIONAL.ORG)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 10:31:36 EDT

Hi guys.

I currently have a system running AIX 4.3.3. And have about 25-30
printers setup on it.
We are migrating to a new AIX 5L box. Is there any way to export the
printer configs and install
them to the new box?

thanks,
Keith

Keith Cooper
Unix Administrator
Self Regional Healthcare
Greenwood, SC USA

IBM AIX System Admin 4.3/System User, A+, Linux+,
Network+, I-Net+ Certified, Compaq APS Certified - Notebooks &
Desktop/Workstations.

This electronic message transmission, including any attachments,
contains information from Self Regional Healthcare which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited.

If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please
notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and
destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including
attachments.