Re: Oracle 9.2 On AIX 5.1 Problems

From: Hamparian,Don (hamparid@OCLC.ORG)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 08:57:27 EST

We have not seen this problem - we have 2 environments

2 6M1s with Oracle RAC AIX V5.1. ML 3 9.2.0.2 Patch Set
1 690 (soon to be two) with Oracle RAC AIX V5.1 ML 3 Oracle 9.2.0.2 Patch
set

Neither of these are yet production environments but the 6M1s have been
running load tests for quite a few months.

Don