Re: Telephone Support for AIX v4.3

From: Mark Lamport (lamport@KCMETRO.CC.MO.US)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 09:37:16 EST

You can still buy SupportLine for AIX 4.3.3 until the end of July and you
can buy more than 1 year if you like. At the end of this year there will be
no more bugs fixed but if there is a fix or workaround it will be given to
you.

Mark Lamport
Sr. PeopleSoft Systems DBA
Metropolitan Community Colleges