Andrew Wrobel/SSC/US/PepBoys is out of the office.

From: Drew Wrobel (Andrew_Wrobel@PEPBOYS.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 09:16:56 EST

I will be out of the office from 03/31/2003 until 04/04/2003.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and only for the use of the intended addressee(s). If you have received this communication in error, any disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies. Thank you.