Re: printer backend and lpr

From: Raju G V (SSE-ISL-ITPL) (rajugv@VYSBANK.COM)
Date: Sat Mar 29 2003 - 09:00:12 EST

I hope you are putting this echo command in your printer interface file.
If such is the case it has to print all the parameters passed to the lpr
command,
to /tmp/mylog file.

If, you are not putting this echo statement in interface file, then
please add this line echo $*, to be the first line of the printer interface
file.

hope i am not wrong!

regards
g v raju