(no subject)

From: Adams Kevin J (kevin.adams@PHS.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2003 - 16:50:55 EST

The documentation seems to indicate that once enabled, it should be
re-enabled at boot.

I run a script, rc.ipfilter via rc.local, at boot that handles all rules and
logging anyway.

I've found that even though ipsec_logd was running I had to kill it at
restart at the end of my script; it was running but not logging

Are you sure ipsec_logd is not running?

Kevin Adams