Re: SAN booting

From: Black, Brian (BBlack@CCBCMD.EDU)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 14:52:23 EST

We are using Flashcopy and it's ok... My only gripe is when you create a
"flash task" to flash a set of volumes, and need to go back in, and let's
say add another... YOU CAN'T... You have to re-create the entire task over
again... It burns me up when I have to do this...

We are also booting from SAN... an old r40

Brian H. Black , Systems Engineer
Community College Of Baltimore County
V-Mail 410-455-4908
E-Mail bblack@ccbcmd.edu
http://www.ccbcmd.edu
"Don't Look where you fell, look where you slipped"