Re: SP-Attached S80 Question

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 05:13:01 EST

I've checked this in the past and have it on good authority that it's OK to
remove SP-Attached servers out of sequence. The particular case I was
looking at was with three SP2 Frames (1, 2 and 3) and four attached servers,
(6, 7, 8 & 9). I wanted to remove Frame 6, an S7A.

I'd have to go back and check my notes to see if I actually did that in the
end: the plans changed on a daily basis back then. Let me know if that's
your situation, Anthony, and I'll dig them out.

Provided you do an SDRArchive beforehand, you can't do a lot of harm anyway.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.