Re: rsync on AIX 4.3.3 ML10

From: Naylor, Jim (Jnaylor@SCHNUCKS.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 12:46:19 EST

Yes on both. I can run rsync --version and that works.

str101> ls -l rsync
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root system 268385 May 19 1999 rsync

Current Directory=[/usr/local/bin]
str101> file rsync
rsync: executable (RISC System/6000) or object module not stripped

str101> rsync --version
rsync version 2.3.1 protocol version 20

Written by Andrew Tridgell and Paul Mackerras