Question on automating scp between 2 servers

From: Drew Wrobel (Andrew_Wrobel@PEPBOYS.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 12:19:43 EST

     I have a need where I have to setup a cronjob to scp a file from
servera to serverb on
a regular basis.

     I've used ssh/scp interactively, but I'm a bit stumped on how to setup
a script where scp
doesn't prompt me for the password.

     Suggestions???????

Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication is confidential and only for the use of the intended addressee(s). If you have received this communication in error, any disclosure or use of such information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies. Thank you.