Re: NIM Failure

From: Corey A (cantone@CHECKFREE.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 13:19:53 EST

I have tried resetting all of the client resouces and clearing all exports
on the NIM master and starting over. Also, the client server has been up
and down probably 3 times since friday, but to test if this was a hardware
issue with client A we were able to test it on a completely different B50
(client B) and got the same results. So, it appears it is pointing back to
the master server. Thanks

Corey

| | "Green, Simon" |
| | <Simon.Green@EU.A|