NIM Failure

From: Corey A (cantone@CHECKFREE.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 12:35:58 EST

I have a B50 as NIM master. A client is also a B50. Trying to overwrite a
times Friday with these two machines. Today and yesterday, when I try to
do a NIM install it will complete the tftp boot portion of the install but
when it goes to nfs mount its resources the led readout flashes once on
610(mounting nfs filesystems) and the goes to a 888, and or course the box
crashes. The only input into the nimlog is the following:

<Tue Mar 11 11:04:27 CST 2003> <master> <13020> <0042-008 NIMstate: Request
denied - Method_req>

Has anyone seen this before? If so, any insight. This has been very
frustrating. Thanks ahead of time!

Corey