NIM mksysb install - just sits there

From: Michelle DeVault (adsmigmo@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 13:07:01 EST

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a NIM invironment to push mksysb
images out to all client machines. I've got a master
defined (4.3.3.0 ML7) and a couple of test clients.

The client is a 43P-140.

Think I have all the resources is need defined (spot,
lpp_source, mksysb, bosinst_data) and they are
allocated to the client machine resource. I can
reboot this client from the master (#nim -o reboot
<client>).

Trying a mksysb install to one of the clients (#nim -o
bos_inst -a source=mksysb <client>) is not working.
It gets to the white screen, says "Starting software,
please wait" then just sits there.

Any clues as to what I'm doing wrong or don't have set
up properly? Thanks.

M.