Re: Mirroring question

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 10:38:00 EST

It's under your control. It's an LV attribute: Scheduling Policy, (-d flag
of chlv). This can be parallel or sequential. The usual recommendation is
to set it to parallel, which I believe is the default.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2