Re: Switch outage

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 04:35:09 EST

Did you re-run Eannotator when you added the new node?
What is the switch configuration: number of switched frames; unswitched
frames; attached servers; clock source?

Have a look at your annotated topology file. Is it OK?

Do you have any static routes defined?

Have a look at the logs on the switch primary node. They're rather
complicated, but may give you some clues.

In the worst case, go back to the beginning. Run Eannotator again, then
Eclock, (which will take out the switch entirely!), Eprimary, (if you want)
and Estart.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.