Switch outage

From: Bill Verzal (Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 17:38:42 EST

Hi *,

I have 35 nodes that are showing switch problems.

Last night, we added a node to the SP switch, and today it seems like for
some reason the switch is segmented. All the nodes cannot see each other.

Anyone have any ideas ? This is a critical issue for us. We've been on it
all day and IBM has not been too much help thus far.

Thanks, Bill.

Bill Verzal
Technical Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
(312) 653-3684
bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
billverzal@imcingular.com (Pager)
888-428-4025 (Pager)
MailStop: 27.202B

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private, proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)653-6000 in Illinois; (972)766-6900 in Texas; or (800)835-8699 in New Mexico.