Re: /unix linked to /usr/lib/boot/unix_mp - but it's a single processor

From: Bill Verzal (Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 11:45:28 EST

post output of:

     lslpp -l bos.acct
     lslpp -l bos.mp
     lslpp -l bos.up

BV

Bill Verzal
Technical Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting
(312) 653-3684
bill_verzal@bcbsil.com
billverzal@imcingular.com (Pager)
888-428-4025 (Pager)
MailStop: 27.202B

                    "Michelle
                    DeVault" To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                    <adsmigmo@YAHO cc:
                    O.COM> Subject: Re: /unix linked to /usr/lib/boot/unix_mp - but it's a
                    Sent by: "IBM single processor
                    AIX Discussion
                    List"
                    <aix-l@Princet
                    on.EDU>

                    02/06/2003
                    10:32 AM
                    Please respond
                    to "IBM AIX
                    Discussion
                    List"

server/# sar -P ALL 1 3
sadc: 0551-109 Warning: The kernel data structures are
not consistent.
sadc: 0551-109 Warning: The kernel data structures are
not consistent.

AIX server 3 4 ########## 02/06/03

10:28:21 cpu %usr %sys %wio %idle
sar: 0551-211 Specify a positive integer for the time
change.