Re: Disabling ftp and email

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 10:25:14 EST

It's on a separate subnet but we need people on the main network to be able
to connect to it, so I don't think that's possible.

I would also prefer a solution which I can take care of myself. If I have
to rely on other people - who will be at another site, in a different time
zone - I can guarantee that there will be delays, or they'll have gone home
whilst I'm still working.

So far, I like the idea of replacing the binaries with something that just
gives a return code.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.