SAN move

From: Page, Jennifer (Jennifer.Page@RBCDAIN.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 16:32:30 EST

We are looking to move from one Disk storage solution to another.
My first thought is to use migratepv, but wonder if there are any pit
falls I should be aware of. I have used this in the past on a single
disk, with no issues, but never all external disks.

Has anyone moved all external devices (jfs and raw) with only migratepv?

Not so concerned about the jfs's as I am about the raw partitions, as
our database manages them and needs names to remain the same.

Thanks-
Jennifer