Re: /etc/security/limits -- core = -1

From: pSeries AIX Geek (aixgeek@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 13:43:02 EST

Everything that has been said is true.

Keep in mind, depending on the nature of the users and
what type of work they are doing, that you *might*
want to let them create very large core files.

Since a core entry of -1 is NOT the default, someone
had a reason (even if it's laziness) for doing so...

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/doc_link/en_US/a_doc_lib/files/aixfiles/limits.htm

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ds_form?lang=en_US&viewset=AIX

http://publibn.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ds_form?lang=en_US&viewset=AIX