Re: send/receive files using dial-up modem

From: Jerry Gelaude (ggelaude@SUMINET.NET)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 14:41:38 EST

Hi Joe

The 4.3 site seems to be having a search engine problem today. Try
the following link for AIX 5L. Hopefully there hasn't been to much
of a change.

On the AIL 5L site
http://publibn.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ds_form?lang=en_US&viewset=AIX
System Management Guide: Communications and Networks - Asynchronous
Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) Subsystem
http://publibn.boulder.ibm.com/doc_link/en_US/a_doc_lib/aixbman/commadmn/tcp_ppp.htm
System Management Guide: Communications and Networks
Asynchronous Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) Subsystem'

Regards,
Jerry