Re: System arch

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 13:35:42 EST

There are quite a lot of SAN Redbooks.

-----Original Message-----
From: rohan chandrashekar [mailto:rohanchandrashekar@YAHOO.COM]
Sent: 31 January 2003 18:28
To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
Subject: System arch

Hi!

         There is a plan to open a new datacentre with about 200-300 servers
consisting of Sun/IBM and Windows server. The SAN environment would be using
the Brocade switces, EMC symm, storagetek library, JNI/Emulex hba's. EMC
control centre would be used for storage management. I have been given the
responsibility to plan the lay out the SAN arch. This is quite new to me. I
would appreciate if anyone could give some feedback on this. Any arch
diagram or any documents that could be use to plan the datacentre.