System arch

From: rohan chandrashekar (rohanchandrashekar@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 13:27:44 EST

Hi!

         There is a plan to open a new datacentre with about 200-300 servers consisting of Sun/IBM and Windows server. The SAN environment would be using the Brocade switces, EMC symm, storagetek library, JNI/Emulex hba's. EMC control centre would be used for storage management. I have been given the responsibility to plan the lay out the SAN arch. This is quite new to me. I would appreciate if anyone could give some feedback on this. Any arch diagram or any documents that could be use to plan the datacentre.

Thanks,

Rohan