Re: Time difference between nodes in a cluster

From: Joel Carmelo Genaro (joelg@BR.IBM.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 08:16:41 EST

Hi,

You must remember that in environment PSSP ever
there is NTP configured.

It's possible you see this by command:

# splstdata -e

The time among control workstation and nodes
can't be more than 5 minutes, because if you need
to execute command using the kerberos, you don't
know.

Bye.

Joel Carmelo Genaro
Phone: +55 19 3887-8421 TieLine: 6839-8421
Technical Support Team - SDC Brazil
Strategic Outsourcing - IBM Global Services

Michael Schmolders <M.Schmolders@HRZ.Uni-Dortmund.DE>@Princeton.EDU> on
29/01/2003 10:34:04

Please respond to Michael Schmolders <M.Schmolders@HRZ.Uni-Dortmund.DE>

Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>