Antwort: ERR1_error

From: Klaus Oberle (Klaus.Oberle@LINDE-MH.DE)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 05:04:25 EST

Hi,

DISK_ERR1 is a permanent disk media error. Call IBM and get it replaced.

/klaus

Klaus Oberle
IT Administration
Linde Material Handling
Aschaffenburg / Germany
klaus.oberle@linde-mh.de
www.linde.com

                      "Adityanarayana K
                      (SYSTEMS-ISL-ITPL) An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                      " Kopie:
                      <adityanarayanak@V Thema: ERR1_error
                      YSBANK.COM>
                      Gesendet von: IBM
                      AIX Discussion
                      List
                      <aix-l@Princeton.E

                      29.01.2003 06:05
                      Bitte antworten an
                      IBM AIX Discussion
                      List

Hello All,

We are facing the following error on one of the disk in SP widenode.

LABEL: DISK_ERR1

Can any one explain me about this error. How serious it is?

Thanks and Regards
ANK

(See attached file: InterScan_Disclaimer.txt)

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
the views of Linde Material Handling.

Since January 2002 we use the e-mail domain linde-mh.de instead
of linde-fh.de.

This mail has been swept for the presence of computerviruses.