FC 6206 Firmware / Drivers

From: Ron Bramblett (bramblet@FULLER.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 14:52:04 EST

Hey Steve,
How is it going? Quick question. I don't know if you remember but a
while ago I tried to install a 6205 into my RS/6000 7025-F40 running 4.3.3
Well after we talked on Jan 9th I got Prophet to send me a new card. It
is a 6206 and all I got was the card. It is supposed to be a replacement
for the 6205.

The sales manual says it should work. I can't find it in the most
current PCI Adapter Placement Reference which is SA38-0538-18 PDF

What do you think?
Also are there firmware and drivers for this scsi controller card?

Thanks

--
Ron Bramblett
Sys Admin