Re: AIX 5L install problems

From: Adam Hanel (hanela@BILLINGS.K12.MT.US)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 12:35:45 EST

Hmmm, I tried to boot into single user mode to find out since I cant log in
from the console normally and I got this error message.

Starting the sync daemon
Starting the error daemon
System initialization completed.
Password:
INIT: Sorry.

Then the cursor just blinks. Fun fun.

So I booted from the AIX 5l install cd went into advanced mode shell and
checked out root's login properties, and root can log in. And tty0 is set
to enable logins.

-Adam