Re: Filesystem Problem

From: Tim Hempstead (tim@sevigny.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 13:58:56 EST

Thanks to those who replied. We will try using the mind option on
the filesystem tomorrow as suggested by David and Holger and see what
results we get.

Regards

Tim

> Tim,
>
> Here's a link to my post regarding this issue:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&m=102624002207315&w=2
>
> David

plenty of inodes left. If they then try to create a file in that filesystem from the command line (e.g. yes > yes.out) its size max's out at 32kb.

> The old server is running AIX 4.2.1 whilst the new server is running AIX 4.3.3 ML10. Files are transported via tape using backup/restore.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Tim

> the system manager.

> www.mimesweeper.com