Re: Aix migration 4.3 to 5L

From: Black, Brian (BBlack@CCBCMD.EDU)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 12:38:39 EST

Thanks to all for the input on this issue... It's appreciated. I think in my
case I am going to have to re-build the Aix 5L system and migrate my Aix 4.3
stuff manually.

Brian H. Black , Systems Engineer
Community College Of Baltimore County
V-Mail 410-455-4908
E-Mail bblack@ccbcmd.edu
http://www.ccbcmd.edu
"Don't Look where you fell, look where you slipped"