won't boot from CD-ROM

From: Bill Zhang (aicc_us@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 10:39:38 EST

I have two 7043-140s, nodeA and noteB, running AIX
4.3.3.10. they have same version of firmware,
TIG01150.

CD-ROM on nodeB doesn't work anymore. It used to work.
The CD-ROM with id=4 can seen in SMS but the system
can't be booted from it. The Operator Panel Display
shows 517 for a little while and then stay on 518.
Being moved this CD-ROM to nodeA, it works just fine.

Can somebody direct me how to troubleshoot this one?

Thanks a lot.

Bill