Re: Aix migration 4.3 to 5L

From: Black, Brian (BBlack@CCBCMD.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 13:26:49 EST

I got you.... The upgrade to the H70 would be temporary just to get that
clone backup...
Sounds do-able..... That upgrade on the H70 makes me nervous but I guess the
final restore would reset everything back...... *smile* thanks...

Brian H. Black , Systems Engineer
Community College Of Baltimore County
V-Mail 410-455-4908
E-Mail bblack@ccbcmd.edu
http://www.ccbcmd.edu
"Don't Look where you fell, look where you slipped"