Re: drivers for toshiba printers?

From: Michelle DeVault (adsmigmo@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 16:31:18 EST

What model copier/printers do you have? I've been
looking at Toshiba's web site for the 25S model, and I
don't see where AIX (or any unix, for that matter) is
specifically supported.

Another case of Purchasing buying something without
checking first with IT to see if we can actually
configure and use it .... but that's another gripe for
another day.