Re: script help

From: Bill Thompson (wht@NEO.RR.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 20:00:26 EST

SD,

That will work however if this is something that is going to be done on a regular basis I prefer to create another script that will run both commands. It tends to be easier to debug and easier to debug.

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2