Re: Date format

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 14:25:05 EST

Problably not as simple as you wanted but will work:

date '+%m' | sed 's/^0/ /'

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2