montoring AIX error log on multiple servers.

From: Jim Lane (JLane@TORONTOHYDRO.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 13:55:59 EST

Hi, All

does anybody have a better, easier, more effective way of
monitoring the error logs on a bunch of AIX servers besides
logging onto each one of them and running errpt over and
over again. this is tedious and a bit prone to error by omission.
I have my /etc/syslog.conf set up to forward syslog data to
my local workstation where I can get a one-stop shopping
view of things. I'm wondering if there's something similar
I could be doing with error log data.

TIA

Jim Lane
Sr. Technical Consultant