Re: FC 6205 Type 4-R Firmware

From: Ron Bramblett (bramblet@FULLER.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 13:14:13 EST

Are there any other cards that we can replace this one with?

The way our system is set up is this way
    SCSI controler 1 (Came with System)
            Hdisk0 rootvg
            Hdisk1 data
            Hdisk2 data
   6205 SCSI controller
            Hdisk3 should be rootvg mirror but currently unmirrored
            Hdisk4 data (mirror)
            Hdisk5 data (mirror)
I have a 7025 Model F40

--