Re: Hostid in Hex?

From: Theresa Sarver (tsarver.IFMC@SDPS.ORG)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 14:34:30 EST

>>> Bill_Verzal@BCBSIL.COM 12/20/02 12:55PM >>>

                    <aix-l@Princet
                    on.EDU>

                    12/20/2002
                    12:40 PM
                    Please respond
                    to "IBM AIX
                    Discussion
                    List"

Forgive me if this is a silly question - but is there a way to get a
"hostId" in hex? I've been asked to provide some information and I'm not
sure where to get it.

Here is a sample of what the vendor is requesting:

Hostid :
c1f1n1in: 0xc4010101
c1f1n3ex: 0xc0a803ce

If this looks familiar to anyone please let me know what command I can use
to get the info.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays!
Theresa

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private, proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)653-6000 in Illinois; (972)766-6900 in Texas; or (800)835-8699 in New Mexico.