Service Directory host CPU id conflict

From: Frye, Matthew (Matthew.Frye@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 11:51:38 EST

I received an mail on my CWS the other day that informed me that my Service
Directory Host was not authorized because the CPU id in the key file did not
match what uname -m showed. Where is this key file? I haven't been able to
find anything with the relevant host name, etc. Anyone had experience with
this?