Re: AIX DB2 Question

From: barlt@METLIFE.COM
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 11:28:07 EST

You can on version 4.3.3 without problems the binaries go under a
different lpp

                      Dave.Zarnoch@SUNG
                      ARD.COM To: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                      Sent by: "IBM AIX cc:
                      Discussion List" Subject: AIX DB2 Question
                      <aix-l@Princeton.

                      12/20/2002 11:04
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "IBM AIX
                      Discussion List"

Folks,

If this is "off topic", could you point me in the right direction???

We have a client that is presently running DB2 Ver6 on AIX5L

They would like to upgrade to DB2 ver 7

They are unsure how their present 3rd party app will run on ver 7
so they would like to test it out by installing ver 7.1 alongside of ver 6

Is this possible?

ANy gotchas?

Thanks!

DaveZ

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.