Re: windows share to aix server

From: Mark Schlechte (MSCHLECH@REGINA.CA)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 10:37:54 EST

Thanks for all the responses.
I think I will just have the windows servers access my aix server via
samba afterall.

>>> wht@NEO.RR.COM 12/18/02 09:37pm >>>
FYI

pcnfsd is not NFS for a PC. It is a an authentication daemon for those
trying to mount an NFS share from a Windows box. Take a look at the man
page
for pcnfsd.

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The
Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2