Antwort: Extendlv

From: Klaus Oberle (Klaus.Oberle@LINDE-MH.DE)
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 10:56:17 EST

As you stated, you increased the logical volume only. With "lsfs -q
/yourfilesystem" you'll get both the actual size of your lv and the fs.

Change the size of the fs to the output of (lv size: xxxxx ...): "chfs -a
size=xxxxx /yourfilesystem"

/klaus

Klaus Oberle
IT Administration
Linde Material Handling
Aschaffenburg / Germany
klaus.oberle@linde-mh.de
www.linde.com

                      Khalid
                      Benhayoune An: aix-l@Princeton.EDU
                      <benhayoune_k@YA Kopie:
                      HOO.FR> Thema: Extendlv
                      Gesendet von:
                      IBM AIX
                      Discussion List
                      <aix-l@Princeton
                      .EDU>

                      10.12.2002 16:29
                      Bitte antworten
                      an IBM AIX
                      Discussion List

Hi all,

I increased the number of logical partitions allowed to a logical volume,
but changes are not reflected in the file system. The AIX doc mentionne
that I should use chlv command to modify the caracteristics of the file
system. OK, but how can I recuperate the partitions allowed to the lv ?

Thanks in advance.

Soyez solidaire soutenez l'action du Téléthon avec Yahoo! France.
Cliquez ici pour faire un don !

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
the views of Linde Material Handling.

Since January 2002 we use the e-mail domain linde-mh.de instead
of linde-fh.de.

This mail has been swept for the presence of computerviruses.